The Thermolite XL Trekking poles are ultralite quality aluminium poles with slim shafts and a lightweight handle with the extended grip coming in at 242g per pole. Strong speedlock2 external locking. Great for long days in the hills, backpacking expeditions and where reducing weight carried is a benefit.
Leki Ultralite Thermolite XL Trekking Poles (Pair)
The Leki Thermolite XL Trekking Poles with Aergon grip are from Leki’s ultralite range and have the benefit of 2nd generation ‘Speed lock’ technology, the latest innovation from Leki, setting a new standard in external locking and adjustment systems for trekking poles.
The Leki Thermolite XL poles have slimmer shaft diameters, smaller grips, lighter straps which provides approx. 20 % less weight than regular poles. Made of high strength aluminium they are extremely light-weight and sturdy.
These 3 section collapse-able poles have the latest ‘Aergon Grip’ handle and an extended foam grip. The Aergon handle provides a smoother surface on the handle top and the extended foam grip (called XL) provides a wider area on which to grip the pole shaft. The compact thermo foam grip is very light-weight, sweat reducing, thermally insulating and vibration absorbent – the perfect grip.
The Leki Thermolite XL Freatures:
- The shaft is 3 Section lightweight high strength aluminium making them lightweight yet very strong.
- AERGON Grip – provides a comfortable handle with integrated soft-feel safety strap.
- Thermo Long Grip, the Extra Long thermo grip, made of an absorbent foam mixture and provides all day handling comfort.
- Speed Lock2 System: Strong, reliable and easy to use pole adjustment via a simple lever.
- Flextip- Specifically hardened tip with slight flex, ensures improved performance and durability.
- Strap: Ultralite Secure Skin Strap
- Ultra Sonic & ELOXAL finish, provides a scratch resistant finish.
- Weight: 242g/pole
- Length: 100 – 135 cm
- Colour: Charcoal /Fire Red
FREE standard UK shipping
The Thermolite XL Speed lock’s are the ideal trekking poles if you’re looking for an ultralite quality pole, that’s easy to use with the strongest external lock mechanism available and the latest Leki handle and grip technology. Great for long days in the hills, backpacking expeditions and for where reducing weight carried is a benefit.