The Leki Sherpa XL Speedlock Trekking Poles with Aergon grip are the latest addition to Leki’s Superstrong pole range. ‘Speed lock’ set’s a new standard in external locking and adjustment systems for trekking poles, strong, reliable and easy to use pole adjustment via a simple lever.
Leki Sherpa XL Speedlock Trekking Poles (Pair)
Out of stock
Out of stock
This is a pole for big days out in big mountain environments. The Leki Sherpa XL Speedlock Trekking Pole is the latest addition to Leki’s Superstrong pole range and they certainly live up to their name. The Sherpa trekking pole will appeal to year round mountaineers and Alpinistes looking for an ultra-reliable pole that won’t let them down in very demanding situations.
The Leki Sherpa Poles are 3 section collapsible poles with the latest ‘Aergon Grip’ handle and an extended foam grip. The Aergon handle provides a smoother surface on the handle top and the extended foam grip (called XL) provides a wider area on which to grip the pole shaft. The compact thermo foam grip is very light-weight, sweat reducing, thermally insulating and vibration absorbent the perfect grip. Extrernal Speed Lock System allows for rapid and hassle free adjustment even when wearing thick winter gloves.
Leki Sherpa XL Speedlock Trekking poles benefits:
- Shaft – Three Section Aluminium HTS 6.5
- AERGON Grip – provides a comfortable handle with integrated safety strap.
- XLThermo Grip, the Xtra Long thermo grip, made of an absorbent foam mixture and provides all day handling comfort.
- Speed Lock System: Highest locking force of all external adjustment systems.
- Flextip- Specifically hardened tip with slight flex, ensures improved performance and durability.
- Ultra Sonic & ELOXAL finish, provides a scratch resistant finish.
- Weight: 281g/pole
- Length: 70 – 145 cm
- Colour: Black/ Charcoal with Red / White Graphic
- FREE standard UK shipping