Leki Cressida Antishock Ladies Trekking Poles Product Description
The Leki Cressida Antishock Ladies Trekking Poles are part of the Leki Ultralite range and feature the new, super-light Speed Lock 2 adjustment mechanism. This is our favourite ladies trekking pole at Head to the Hills. It has all of the features that our female customers are looking for: Great looks and value for money, a very effective antishock system, lightweight but strong (thanks to the tempered, aircraft grade alloy construction), smaller grips and lighter straps (20 % lighter than regular straps and more comfortable).
The Leki Cressida Antishock Ladies Trekking Pole Features:
- DSS Antishock – Dynamic Suspension System for optimal impact reduction: protects muscles, joints and ligaments (conclusive results from Independent Biomechanical study).
- 3 Section Shaft constructed from lightweight and strong tempered aluminium.
- AERGON Grip – provides a warm, insulated and comfortable handle with integrated soft-feel safety strap.
- Speed Lock 2 System: Light, strong, reliable and easy to use pole adjustment via a simple lever.
- Flextip- Specifically hardened tip with slight flex, ensures improved performance and durability.
- Weight: 230g/pole
- Length: 90 – 125 cm. Pack size 64cm.
- Colour: Black with White-Lime Graphic
FREE standard UK shipping
The Leki Cressida Antishock Speed-Lock, ladies trekking poles:
are ideal if you’re looking for an ultra-lightweight quality pole that is easy to use and features the lightest & strongest external lock mechanism available. The Cressida is extremely comfortable to use and is perfect for long days out in the hills, alpine touring, Himalayan trekking and backpacking, and anytime where carrying less weight along with you is a benefit.