Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Head to the Hills ~ Walking Pole Shop .
The term ‘Head to the Hills’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Compston Road, Ambleside, Cumbria. LA22 9DJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All prices payable for items are clearly set out on the web site. All prices are inclusive of any VAT payable. All product information is included on the site and if there is anything you do not understand, or if you want more information, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. Delivery charges are displayed in the ‘Delivery & Returns ’ section. In the unlikely event that we have, in error, under-priced an item, we will not be able to supply the item at that price, if this has happened we will notify you before dispatch of the item concerned. You can be assured of our best intentions at all times.
We will normally only offer items on the web site which we hold in stock. However, it is not always possible to reflect the change in stock levels on a daily basis. Occasionally we may not be able to supply a particular item within a few days, in which case we will notify you as soon as possible. If an item is out of stock, you may wish to keep the item on back-order or you may cancel your order and a full refund will be given.
There will be no contract of any kind between you and Head to the Hills unless and until we have processed your payment and dispatched your goods. Your order is an offer to buy from us. There will be no acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us. Where items are dispatched separately, then acceptance of the order in respect of each item takes place when that item is dispatched.
Payment Methods & Security Information
Order Confirmation, Receipts and Bills:
We will e-mail you confirming that we have received your order. You will receive an invoice/packing note with the goods when they are delivered. In the unlikely event of any mistakes in billing or receipts, these will be corrected as soon as possible.
Complaints & Faulty Goods:
Complaints will be dealt with fairly, confidentially and swiftly. We will acknowledge the complaint within 3 working days and provide a likely timescale for resolving the dispute. We will keep you informed of what action we are taking.
PLEASE NOTE: All Returned goods must be clean and free from mud and all substances, to protect staff and meet health and safety laws.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above.
Thank you for visiting Head to the Hills